|Bitcoin Cash Paper Wallet|
Private Key (SECRET)
0. (Optional but highly recommended) Use pwall offline for maximum security by downloading and extracting the zip file below and double-clicking on index.html on a secure offline computer or a Linux LiveCD.
1. Generate a new wallet by clicking on the "Generate" button.
2. Print your new wallet by clicking on the "Print" button. Keep your paper wallet in a secure location.
3. Public Address is used to receive or deposit funds to this paper wallet. You can share the address with others.
4. Private key is used to spend funds stored in this wallet. Do not share the private key!